We’re running an Alpha course in 2014!
What is Alpha? Find out more about Alpha courses and the people that go on them.
The Egham Alpha course starts Tuesday 14th Jan 2014 and finishes on the 25th March 2014. There is a week off on the 18th Feb.
Dates & topics:
- 14th Jan – testimony and launch night
- 21st Jan – who is Jesus – Steve Berry
- 28th Jan – why did Jesus die – Tim Sudworth
- 4th Feb – how can we have faith – Steve Baynes
- 11th Feb – why and how do I pray – Alan Blake
- 18th Feb week off
- 25th Feb – why and how should I read the bible – Tim Sudworth
- 4th march – how does god guide – Nicki Sudworth
- 11th March – how can I resist evil – Steve Baynes
- 18th march – why and how should I tell others – Tim Sudworth
- 25th March – what about the church – Tim Sudworth
In the words of the Alpha course organisers:
‘Alpha is a low-pressure, fun and informative course. It is a place to relax, share your thoughts and explore the meaning of life. The course is designed primarily for people who don’t go to church, but are interested in the Christian faith.’
Interested in attending?