Tuesday 25th April 2017
The APCM is a key event in the life of our church, and much more than just a business meeting. It provides an opportunity for us, collectively and individually, to:
- reflect on our ministry as a church over the past year, the changes we have seen, and the ways we have witnessed God at work;
- look ahead to the challenges and opportunities in front of us, and how we can each be a part of the onward journey;
- equip ourselves through the election of churchwardens, officers and parochial church council (PCC) members;
- be inspired and encouraged!
At the APCM we will:
- elect churchwardens and PCC members for the coming year
- elect representatives to the Runnymede Deanery Synod
- receive and discuss the 2016 Annual Report and Accounts
- hear reports from Jeff Wattley and the churchwardens
- reflect on key developments including the completion and opening of the Easter Centre
You must be on the electoral roll of St John’s in order to stand for election or vote.
The 2017 APCM takes place on Tuesday 25 April at 7.45pm in church, and papers will be published here shortly.
If you have any questions about the APCM please contact the PCC Secretary Conrad Benefield on 07947 774846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to be logged into the website in order to see and access the papers below.
You can login on the right hand side of this page.