Wednesday 25th April 2018
The APCM is a key event in the life of our church, and much more than just a business meeting. It provides an opportunity for us, collectively and individually, to:
- reflect on our ministry as a church over the past year, the changes we have seen, and the ways we have witnessed God at work;
- look ahead to the challenges and opportunities in front of us, and how we can each be a part of the onward journey;
- equip ourselves through the election of churchwardens, officers and parochial church council (PCC) members;
- be inspired and encouraged!
At this year’s APCM, which took place on 25 April, we:
- elected churchwardens and PCC members for the coming year
- received and discuss the 2017 Annual Report and Accounts
- received a report from the churchwardens
- reflected on key developments
You can see who is on the PCC by visiting the PCC membership page.
The papers from the APCM are below, and the draft minutes will be added shortly.
If you have any questions about the APCM please contact the PCC Secretary Conrad Benefield on 07947 774846 or email email@example.com.
You will need to be logged into the website in order to see and access the papers below.
You can login on the right hand side of this page.