Easter Centre Online Pledge

Please be assured that all information you provide to the Easter Centre Scheme is retained confidentially and personal details are seen only by the Easter Centre Finance Team.

Once you have completed the online form, you can set up a standing order using the St John’s bank account details (provided after you complete the form).

If you are a UK taxpayer you should complete the Gift Aid declaration. Please read the information below the form to find out more about how Gift Aid works for individual and joint donors.

St John's Easter Centre Donation Form

  • Easter Centre Donation Form

    I/We wish to make a donation Towards the costs of the Easter Centre
  • Gift Aid

    Please complete below if you are a UK taxpayer.
    Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made from the date of this declaration and in the past 4 years. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


A declaration can only be signed by one individual (regarded as the donor), who must be a taxpayer as tax must be reclaimed in individual names. Payments may be made from joint accounts of which the donor is a joint holder. However, if a married couple wish tax to be reclaimed for both of them they need to advise us of how they wish the donation to be divided for Gift Aid eg 50% and 50% or 20% and 80%. Each partner must have paid individually the amount of tax needed to cover the tax reclaimed on their share of the donation and they must both complete a Gift Aid declaration.

With that in mind, if only one partner is a Higher rate taxpayer who can therefore claim back the difference between Basic rate and Higher rate or Additional rate tax, you may wish to have the whole gift in their name. If you pay tax at the Higher or Additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please notify St John’s if you:-

1. Wish to cancel your declaration

2. Change your name or home address

3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax, currently 20%, which allows charities to reclaim 25p for every £1 donated.