Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, baptisms…all special occasions, and the chance to give a gift. Using St John’s Mission Unwrapped means that you can give a gift that will change a life. For the better, and forever.
Using Mission Unwrapped is nice and simple. It’s a selection of gifts, which will be updated regularly, supporting the full range of our Mission Partners.
- Browse through the selection of alternative gifts by viewing the Mission Partners in the left hand menu, then viewing the range of items to find something that you or a friend/relative would like
- When you have found what you would like to buy just click the ‘Add to Cart’ button and if it is a gift for someone you can enter the name and address of who the gift is for when you are checking out
- a new tab or window will open with your Paypal shopping cart and the gift(s) you have chosen
- Your payment will be processed by Paypal and you can use your existing debit or credit card – you don’t have to have a Paypal account
- when you have finished your purchase you will be returned to the St John’s website
- You can even order a gift card (during the Paypal checkout process) which explains the gift so you can pass this on to the recipient of your alternative gift.
- The money you give will go to the right organisation, to be used for the purpose as described in the catalogue. Each gift has its own unique code for administrative purposes.
- the donations are administered by St John’s church. Gift Aid claims will be made by St John’s church as one claim and added to the money we give to our Mission Support Partners each year.