Wednesday 25th April 2018
The APCM is a key event in the life of our church, and much more than just a business meeting. It provides an opportunity for us, collectively and individually, to:
- reflect on our ministry as a church over the past year, the changes we have seen, and the ways we have witnessed God at work;
- look ahead to the challenges and opportunities in front of us, and how we can each be a part of the onward journey;
- equip ourselves through the election of churchwardens, officers and parochial church council (PCC) members;
- be inspired and encouraged!
At the APCM we will:
- elect churchwardens and PCC members for the coming year
- receive and discuss the 2017 Annual Report and Accounts
- receive a report from the churchwardens
- reflect on key developments
You must be on the electoral roll of St John’s in order to stand for election to PCC or vote.
The 2018 APCM takes place on Wednesday 25 April at 7.45pm in church, and papers will be published here shortly.
If you have any questions about the APCM please contact the PCC Secretary Conrad Benefield on 07947 774846 or email email@example.com.
You will need to be logged into the website in order to see and access the papers below.
You can login on the right hand side of this page.