The APCM will now take place in church – not in the Easter Centre as previously advised
Wednesday 1st May 2019
Starting with ministry displays in church from 7.30pm
The APCM is a key event in the life of our church, and much more than just a business meeting. It provides an opportunity for us, collectively and individually, to:
- reflect on our ministry as a church over the past year, the changes we have seen, and the ways we have witnessed God at work;
- look ahead to the challenges and opportunities in front of us, and how we can each be a part of the onward journey;
- equip ourselves through the election of churchwardens, officers and parochial church council (PCC) members;
- be inspired and encouraged!
At the APCM, we will:
- elect churchwardens and PCC members
- receive and discuss the 2018 Annual Report and Accounts
- receive a report from the churchwardens
- reflect on key developments
- hear about our new mission, values and vision
This year’s APCM will be a little different. There will be displays in church from 7.30pm showcasing different ministries, with the chance to talk to people involved over tea and coffee. We will then move to the Easter Centre for the meeting itself.
All of the papers for the APCM are below for you to download, and a few hard copies are available in church.
If you have any questions about the APCM please contact the PCC Secretary Conrad Benefield on 07947 774846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.