All ladies welcome
The Prayer Breakfasts are a great opportunity to meet other ladies within St Johns, strengthen friendships and deepen your relationship with God.
We have a simple breakfast together and then a time to worship, learn, reflect and pray in an informal atmosphere.
The Breakfasts take place every two months on a Saturday morning from 8.30 – 10.15 am. Ladies of all ages are very welcome. We meet on the First Floor of the Easter Centre, Manor Farm Lane, Egham TW20 9HR.
For more information get in touch with Linda Matthews or contact the Church Office on 01784 605400 or email@example.com.
The dates for 2018-2019 are as follows:
- 2nd December 2018, A journey through Advent, Sue Naudi
- 20th January 2019, Discernment, Jenn Riddlestone
- 16th March 2019, For such a Time as This, Esther Prior
- 11th May 2019, St John’s in the Community
- 6th July 2019, Prayer and Praise, Debbie Benefield & Nancy Parker
Come and join us. You will always be welcome